jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2009

The armed boy in the subway

The last monday I was in my house, studying for a text, and my phone rang, it was my bestfriend Cony, she was very agitated and disconcerted, I asked her why she was so agitated, and she told me that she was on the subway when suddenly it stoped, so she had to get out, and walked from the Sótero del río to Protectora de la infancia station. When she was near from her house she saw a lot of policemen around the protectora de la infancia station. Then we started to talk about other things. A few hours later I saw the news in Chilevisión, and they talked about what happened in Puente Alto, it was a boy, and he was armed, and suddenly he started to frighten all the passenger and the subway guards, so they called to the police, and the boy started to runaway in the subway, finally the police arrested him. About a 200 of subway users were affected. Two days later I saw in the news that the boy suffered of bipolar disorders, but he was a very good student, he had great marks.
I think that I would like to hear that everybody is healthy and that everybody has the education that they want,because the health and the education, and the family are the most important things for a socialwelfare.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario