viernes, 8 de mayo de 2009

My best friend


My best friend is Gaeil Olsen, she is nineteen years old. I met her when I was five years old and she was three years old, also I met her sister Tiare, she is my friend too. We met in Puente Alto, we were playing in front of my house, in a square. My dearest memory about her is when we went to the beach with my family, it was really great, because we played everyday. Presently she is studying dance at the university, what I like about her is that she dance very well and she is very nice, but I don't like the kind of music that she listen, because is so sad. The greatest adventure that we have had is when we went to a party without permission, we had a great time at the party. If I could give her a gift, i would buy her a big apartment, because she could live alone without her noisy family, and she could study and practice dance in peace. I love my friend, she is very understanding, and she is always worried about me. I hope that our friendship never ends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario