viernes, 29 de mayo de 2009

My last vacation

In my last vacation I went to the south of Chile, more specific I went to the ninth region, i visited Pucón, Caburgua, Villarrica and also I went to Valdivia to visited another region. I went in february, I don´t remeber the specific date, but I went for to weeks. I went with my mother, my Aunt and my cousin, and with the husband of my mother and his 3 sons, we were a lot of people in only one house, but we were happy to be in that beatiful place. What I will never forget about my vacation is when we were to the thermal baths called Trancura, its a wonderful place, very relaxing, and I enjoyed it. I didn't meet anybody, but Beto Cuevas gave a concert, so I met him, it was a great show, with the lake in the back. I did a lot of things, I went to a handy craft work free market, I went to the lake for swimming, I visited museums, I went to a Ruca, I took a lot of photographs, I went to eat pancakes, I went to the disco, and other things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario