viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

my favorite photograph


This is my favorite photograph, because I'm with my family. I don't remember who took the photograph, but I remember that we were celebrating that my aunt called Blanca finished her university education. We were in my house, my mother and I made a cocktail, we bought something to drink and to eat. In the picture it's my uncle Ronald, he is 31 years old and he is studying at university, by his side is my mother called Ximena, she is one of the most important person in my life. Now I'm going to describe the people who were standing up from right to left, the first is my cousin Camila, she is 14 years old, she is studying in high school and she is the youngest of the family, by her side it's her mother and my aunt Blanca, she is married with my uncle Juan Carlos, he wasn't in the photograph, because he was working, he works in the third region, in a strip mine, he drives a big truck. By her side is her mother, and my grandmother called Jeanette, she is really great, she is the oldest of the family and we all love her, and finally by her side it's me. I think that we had a great time together, and we are a beautiful family, with some problems, like all the families, but a good family anyway.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario