viernes, 12 de junio de 2009

my career

I study anthropology in the University of Chile, I knew the anthropology when I was 17 years old, I was studying in the school, and one day we had a lecture about the careers of the university of Chile, I knew about sociology, I wanted to study that but I wasn't sure until I knew the anthropology and I liked it because the anthropology works directly with the persons, whereas the sociology studies numbers and statistics, and that it wasn´t my interest. The anthropology in the university is divide in two cycles, the common one and the basic one. First the students studies social anthropology, physical anthropology and archaeology for 2 years, then we must to decide which mention to choose, so at the third year we are in our mention, for two years more he have classes but in the last year we will have to do our professional practice, and we must to be entitled. Im very happy studying anthropology, its very difficult, but its what I chose and I like it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario