viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

my favourite subject

I don't have a favourite subject, but i like most of the subjects that I have, but I dislike quantitative methodologies, because it's sociology, and I don't like how Cristino made cultures polinesicas. I like rural anthropology, because I love the history of the country in Chile because my father is from the country, and my family to. Also I love gender anthropology because it's interested in the women, and all the subjects aren't interesting in this problem of inequity between gender. Also I like structuralism, because Roelf knows about everything and the topics that we see in his classes are very interesting. I'm so happy studying anthropology and I like the subjects because they are from the mention and I don't have to study biology and evolution or archaeological theory, because it's part of the common cycle and we had to study that, to know the other mentions and to decide what to follow and what to dedicate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario