viernes, 26 de junio de 2009

My ideal job

If I finish studying anthropology, I would like to work doing ethnography, this kind of work was the first thing that the anthropologist did, for example Malinowski traveled to the Trobiand Island in Papua Nueva Guinea to observe the natives, and their culture. My dream is to travel around the world and to know everything about the different cultures, I would like to travel to the Amazon, to some tribes of Africa, and first of all to know my own country. I need to learn about the cultures that I want to study, so I need to read the respective bibliography. To do ethnography we have to be very brave because it's difficult to live with other people that we don't know, and we must be prepared to face up any problems, and circumstances like to be cold at night, don't have a shower to take a shower, and to sleep on the floor. I think that I would be good at this job because as I say My dream is to know other cultures and if I have the opportunity to do it I will do it very well, because I love it and I'm brave. This job is very difficult to find because it's very expensive, and nobody has a Company that offers this kind of job, I think that I must be lucky.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario