viernes, 12 de junio de 2009

My future

In 5 more years I would like to be happy, to be a professional, to be employed at what I like, to be with all my family close, to travel to many countries and to know many cultures. I think that I will be living in another region, I would like to live in the first region, because the weather is great, and I think that I be living alone, because I want to be free and independent, I don't have problems with my family, I live with my mother and her husband, they aren't noisy, I can study calmly, but I can't live under his roof so many years, so I have to go and make my own life.

I imagine my ideal future and I think that I would like to live in a paradisiac island, with my family and a boyfriend, I imagine me in the sand drinking a tropical juice, and bathing in the sea.
Also, I imagine all the people in the world happy, more worried by the nature, the environment, the animals, and their neighbors. I hope that all my dreams come true, and to be a better person.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario